Agreement and Disclaimer
By purchasing a Bierstick, you agree to the following:
- Bier Gear, LLC is not responsible for over-consumption of alcohol while using the Bierstick. Anyone consuming alcohol with the Bierstick does so with the understanding that he or she is solely responsible for the amount consumed, and does so at his or her own risk.
- The Bierstick will NOT be used to drink any alcoholic beverages other than beer.
- The Bierstick will not be used for underage drinking. The underaged can use the Bierstick to consume non-alcoholic beverages such as juice, pop, or water.
- Under no circumstances will any person other than the user control the rate at which beverages are dispensed from the Bierstick. The user will have full control of their consumption from the Bierstick.
- Bier Gear, LLC is not responsible for any damages associated with the consumption or over-consumption of alcohol. This includes, but is not limited to, damage to oneself or others, damage to property, and involvement in illegal activities during or after consumption.
- Bier Gear, LLC is not responsible for illness or injury associated with the use of the Bierstick, including from use, misuse, accident, or otherwise.
- Bier Gear, LLC is not responsible for illness, injury, or death resulting from uncleanliness of the Bierstick. You are responsible for keeping your Bierstick sanitary, especially if sharing it with others.
- If you share the Bierstick with others, you are responsible for enforcing these conditions of agreement with them.
- If you sell or gift the Bierstick, you will provide this Agreement and Disclaimer to the recipient.